The Precor Icarian Stretch Center is a stretching apparatus for a wide range of stretching exercises. The Precor Icarian Stretch Center has a very useful exercise placard that shows a variety of stretching exercises. There are convenient bars above and to the sides of the apparatus so you can perform a wide range of stretching exercises. The Precor Icarian Stretch Center also has an adjustable support pad so you can perform additional stretching exercises. It has a very solid frame that is commercially built for durability in any multi use facility such as a health club, personal training, physical therapy facility, or home gym setting.
- Instructional Placard: Instructional placard shows you eight essential stretches to target key muscle groups: lower back, hamstrings, gluteal/hips, hips/legs/back, inner thighs/groin, upper back, shoulders and quadriceps.
- Biomechanics: The design places you in ergonomically correct stretching positions for maximum warm-up and cool-down benefits. A comfortable seat and kneepads help you to sit comfortably. Your movement is enhanced by gravity and seamlessly translates into positive feedback and immediate results.
- Design: Unique seated design helps stabilize your back during stretching movements. Padded handlebars allow you to control the intensity and duration of each stretch.
- The design accommodates most heights.
- Space Efficient: Light weight and small size fit conveniently in your home.
Used equipment in great working order. Standard signs of use.
*Freight not included in price*