The Plate-Loaded Super Horizontal Calf is designed to move resistance to the hips instead of the spine, and train both the gastrocnemius and soleus muscle motions.
Please note that Olympic Weight Plates are not included and sold separately.
Standard Weight Horns: 2
Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity. Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Start Resistance: 20 lbs per work arm / 9.1 kgs per work arm
- Plate Capacity*: 6-45 lb plates per weight rod / 5-25 kg plates per weight rod
- Max Resistance: 270 lbs per side / 450 lbs total (125 kgs per side / 250 kgs total)
- Live Area: 105” x 97” x 57” / (266.7cm x 246.4cm x 144.8cm)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs / 158.8 kgs
- Weight: 380 lbs / 172.4 kgs
- Dimensions: 57” x 73” x 57” / (144.8cm x 185.4cm x 144.8cm)
Used equipment in excellent condition and works perfectly. Newly replaced pads.
*Freight not included in price*