Used Equipment. Fully Functional. Standard Signs of Use.
The Plate-Loaded Iso-Lateral Front Lat Pulldown was blueprinted from human movement. Separate weight horns engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development and muscle stimulation variety. It uses a unique arc of motion and underhand grip positions to deliver variation and natural movement path.
- Underhand grip dictates a natural path of motion ideal for training the Latissimus Dorsi
- Additional handle provided to allow user stabilization during one-arm exercises
- ISO-Lateral motion allows for equal strength development
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Square and rectangular 11-gauge steel tubing.
- Seat Adjustments: Unique adjustments made without knobs or levers allow ½” increment adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Belts & Pullys: Heavy duty belt systems insure a smooth, even motion
- Pivot Points: Pillow block bearings at all weight bearing pivot points for smooth movement and no maintenance.
- Starting Resistance: 1 lb
|Standard Weight Horns||6|
|Starting Resistance||1 lb (0.5 kg)|
|Frame Description||11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||65 in x 49 in x 79 in (165 cm x 124 cm x 201 cm)|
|Recommended Live Area (L x W x H)||77 in x 97 in x 96 in (196 cm x 246 cm x 244 cm)|
For a shipping quote, please message with:
2. Residential or Commercial
3. Will you need a lift gate, or is there a loading dock, forklift, tractor, etc?