- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independently Rotating Arms: Each arm rotates vertically and horizontally with 12 vertical and 9 horizontal settings to accommodate virtually any movement pattern. Arms are counterbalanced for easy positioning.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension or flexion, single arm: 92", two arms: 92".
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stacks limits access to moving parts for user safety. Dual independent stacks allow two members to workout simultaneously.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- New! Enhanced Pivot Box: Horizontal adjustment has been incorporated into the pivot box for increased visibility. A vertical adjustment knob is now fixed in the pivot box.
- New! 3:1 Cable Ratio: A 3:1 cable ratio is now available on this Generation II Dual Cable Cross for the same resistance and travel with fewer weights.
- Independently Moving Handles: Handles can move independently for virtually unlimited exercises.
- Weight: 1,246 lbs
- Dimensions (Footprint): 70" L x 124" W x 94" H
Message for freight quote. Will need to know:
Commercial or Residential location
Is a lift gate needed or do you have a loading dock / forklift / way to get pallet off freight truck