BodyMasters Commercial Smith Machine.
Fully functional in great condition. Standard signs of use
A Body Masters Smith Machine is, and can best be described as follows: A Smith Machine is a plate-loaded piece of exercise equipment comprised of two vertical posts with an open front configuration and a barbell, which is usually counterbalanced, fixed within two steel rails that have several bar hooks at varying heights. A Smith Machine only allows vertical movements once the bar is unhooked, and it is designed to assist in safely performing weight training exercises such as Squats, Lunges, Dead lifts, Presses, Rows, and many others, by allowing the weight to be secured at any point during an exercise with a twist of the wrist to re-hook the bar.
- Olympic bar glides at 5 degree angle on linear bearings for ultra-smooth operation
- Bar is counterbalanced to 23 lbs.
- Adjustable safety stop with high-impact bumpers
- Stainless steel weight storage pegs
- Carriage Weight: 23 lbs
- Total Machine Weight: 508 lbs
- Dimensions: 60"L x 88"W x 92"H
Message for freight quote. Will need to know:
- Zip Code
- Commercial or Residential location
- Is a lift gate needed or do you have a loading dock / forklift / way to get pallet off freight truck