BNB OMEGA 369 Fish OIL 60 Count Softgels are manufactured in a cGMP facility in the United States using Ultra Pure cold water fish oil. Omega 3, found primarily in fatty fish with high oil content, consists of both Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Research has shown increasing evidence for anti-inflammatory, antithrombotic, antiarrhythmic and antiatherogenic effects of omega 3. Higher fish intake is associated with decreased incidences of coronary artery disease and cardiovascular mortality in several prospective cohort studies. Omega 6, also known as polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), are considered essential for health similar to that of omega 3 fatty acids. Along with omega 3 fatty acids, omega 6 fatty acids play a crucial role in brain function, as well as normal growth and development. They support skin and hair growth, maintain bone health, regulate metabolism and maintain the reproductive system. Omega 9 fatty acids are from a family of monounsaturated fats that are also beneficial when obtained in food. Omega 9 fatty acids have shown to be protective against cardiovascular risk factors. Because omega 9 fatty acids have been shown to increase HDL (“good”) cholesterol and decrease LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, they may help eliminate plaque buildup in the arteries.
- BNB OMEGA 3-6-9 -- Each bottle of BNB Omega Fish Oil 369 contains 60 easy to swallow soft gels
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY -- Increasing research has shown that EPA and DHA can work well in helping to reduce symptoms associated with inflammation.
- WEIGHT LOSS -- Omega Fatty Acids can be very helpful when supplemented daily for weight reduction
- SUPPORT CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH -- Fish oil supplements can be very helpful in supporting heart health and play a major role in brain function and other functions in the body
- MADE IN THE USA -- BNB products are all made in the USA in a cGMP compliant facility