- 1 Scoop BNB Supplements Pumpkin Pie Whey Protein
- 90g Pancake Mix
- 8g SF/FF Pudding
- 3g Splenda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg White (Stiffened/Folded into mix)
- 1 Whole Egg
- 50g Greek Yogurt
- 75g Libbys Pumpkin
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350
- Combine all Dry Then add in the Pumpkin + Greek Yogurt + Whole Egg to the dry mix, and then in a separate bowl, mix the egg whites by itself to a stiff peak (around 2-3 minutes) and SLOWLY fold into the mixture.
- This will help with moisture and overall texture and cook in the oven with sprayed down mini-loaf pans or one larger loaf pan. Make sure you do not fill past the half waypoint or it may cook over. Be cautious regarding this.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes and monitor them. Use a toothpick to pick the center to make sure no residue comes off showing you that the final product is complete.
- Allow 2-3 minutes to cool and then enjoy!