Lemon Protein Cheesecake
This easy to make cheesecake is a delicious high protein treat that provides a creamy and macro friendly substitute for standard cheesecake. Made with fat free cream cheese, ingredients such as yogurt, pudding mix powder and whey protein give this cheesecake that great texture we all love. This recipe yields a 20 ounce cheesecake with approximately 23g of protein per five ounce serving.
- I Scoop BNB Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sugar/Fat Free Lemon Pudding Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sweetener of Choice
- 1 oz Milk of Choice
- 10 oz Lemon Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 5 drops yellow food coloring if you want
- Set cream cheese out and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Spray a 6” cheesecake pan with nonstick spray. Don’t have that size? Neither do I so I lined the bottom and sides of a round 6” glass baking pan with parchment paper after spraying with non stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Crack two eggs in a bowl or glass and set them aside. YOU WILL ADD THESE EGGS LAST.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add liquid ingredients into mixing bowl and beat into cream cheese.
- Add dry ingredients into the mixing bowl and beat completely.
- Add eggs to the mixture and mix until smooth.
- Immediately pour mixture into pan and place into the preheated oven.
- Cook at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn the temperature down to 200 degrees and continue cooking for an additional 60 minutes.
- Turn oven off, crack oven door and allow cheesecake to cool in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Cover pan with foil or plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator 4-8 hours to completely set up.
- EAT THAT CHEESECAKE