Chocolate Protein Cake
Protein desserts are a great way to reach your daily protein goals in a healthy way. This two serving protein cake is easy to make, delicious and again - it’s chocolate cake!
- 1 Scoop BNB Smooth Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 HEAPING Tbsp pancake/baking mix. Any will work, challenge yourself to see how much you can fit on one Tbsp!
- 1 Tbsp fat/sugar free chocolate pudding powder mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and set aside.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl, pour into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Use a microwave safe bowl large enough for the batter to double in size after cooking. Spray the bowl with nonstick spray and pour the batter immediately before cooking.
- Microwave for three and a half minutes at 50% power, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely, eat as is or try it with some frozen vanilla yogurt and caramel sauce.