These delicious chocolate pancakes are high in protein and use oat flour as their base. Chocolate protein powder adds both flavor and protein. Quick and simple to make, these pancakes are a must make recipe. Need more pancakes? Simply double the ingredients!
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1 Scoop BNB Smooth Chocolate Whey Isolate Protein
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp Sweetener of Choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pour oats into a blender or food processor and turn them into oat flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix completely.
- Cook in a pan just like any other pancakes.
- Top with whatever you like or serve as is.
- EAT THOSE PANCAKES!