BNB Chocolate Chip Cookies
These delicious chocolate chip cookies are higher in protein than regular cookies and are made with both oat and coconut flours. Quick and easy to make, these soft cookies offer a macro friendly option to traditional cookies without disappointing your taste buds.
- 1 Scoop BNB Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup Oat Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Sweetener of Choice
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients except chocolate chips in a 2 cup measuring cup/bowl.
- Combine and mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Spoon batter onto a pan lined with parchment paper to make 8-10 cookies and place in oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not over cook.
- EAT THOSE COOKIES
Macros for the entire batch:
28g Fat (10g Saturated)
Recipe by Rob Engelman IG: robs_not_done